About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for an excellent and smart Bookkeeper to join our finance team in Israel and assist in all areas and responsibilities, including overseeing financial activities, assistance with internal controls.
In this position you will:
- Responsible for all vendor circles (new vendor, billing, payments....)
- Responsibility for employee reimbursement
- Bank reconciliations and monthly credit card reconciliation
- Fixed Assets managing
- At least 3 years of Experience in overall accounting processes (payments/banks, tax)
- Experience in a Hi-Tech company
- Strong English skills
- Experience in Excel
- Familiarity with NetSuite - Big Advantage
- Team player with good Interpersonal Skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Highly organized and reliable with great attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- BA – Economy or another relevant degree - Advantage
- Full-time position.