Product Manager - Policy & Access
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
In this role, you will help lead Fireblocks as a scalable low-touch organization by creating self-serve features that allow our customers to customize their organization’s security policies and system access to suit their unique needs. You will work closely with the Fireblocks Research & Development team, interact with customers to gather feedback, and conceptualize and deliver compelling user experiences.
- Interview customers and perform market research/product discovery to understand requirements
- Work closely with engineering, architects, and user experience teams to plan, define, and deliver new and enhanced features
- Lead Fireblocks’s policy engine and simulator
- Define Fireblocks’s authentication and authorization schemes
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager for a SaaS/cloud-driven company - a must
- Prior experience in defining IAM or security policy features - a must
- Knowledge and understanding of user experience concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of authentication and authorization concepts
- Experience working with web interfaces
- Experience with conducting product discovery and defining user stories
- High fluency in English, excellent soft skills, and a creative mind/approach