Marketing Data Analyst
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business worldwide to securely and efficiently support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
The Data Analytics team’s mission is to empower Fireblocks with data through analysis, operational insights, strategic initiatives, and decision-making. We are looking for an experienced marketing data analyst to join a newly formed Data Analytics team. As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign management, lead generation, CRM database management, and web analytics. You will also conduct complex data analyses across paid media, CRM, and web analytics that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
To do well in this role, you need to be highly organized, with an excellent eye for detail, have experience as a data analyst, Business Intelligence expert, and have a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Provides actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, dashboarding, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyzes external and internal customer data using SQL and Tableau, web analytics, and campaign management tools.
- Evaluates customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the customer journey.
- Design the DWH data model, data transformations, and cleansing
- Work closely with data engineers to effectively build our data warehouse
- Work closely with marketing and sales managers and operations teams to create a holistic semantic layer, aligned to the organizational data structure
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst and Data Analyst
- 2+ years of experience in advanced analytic related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, cohort analysis, lifetime value analysis, media mix optimization, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including Google Ads, retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc), and B2B lead gen models
- Experience managing multiple Google Analytics accounts and developing customized automated reporting
- 3+ years of experience working with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, QlikSense, Looker
- Strong skills in DWH data modeling and business analysis, specifically with marketing research
- Strong analytical skills and SQL proficiency
- Strong ability to lead and execute projects in an agile way
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluent English
- Works well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, and equivalent degree
- Previous E-commerce, B2B, Marketing Agency experience
- Experience with Snowflake and MySQL
- Worked in a global company