Full Stack Engineer, Web3
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Web3 group.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will be one of our core employees working on our DeFi solution, involving different parts of the Fireblocks solution, including complex chrome-browser extension and Node.JS microservices allowing our users to integrate easily with any DeFi application over the web.
You will be expected to bring creative and fast solutions to many different challenges, both logical and visual, while working closely with our Product and Design team.
We work in small, elite, fast-moving teams and we build intuitive, fun, and easy-to-use applications while keeping a world-class security architecture.
If you are an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who likes to research new technologies, and you're passionate about engineering and solving hard problems – come and join us!
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development.
- Experience working with at least one of the following frameworks: React/Vue/Angular.
- Deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers.
- Experience with blockchain/smart contracts - big advantage!