Product Operations Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join the Product Operations team. In this role, you will lead end-2-end delivery and project management for new features and products. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clear communication with management and stakeholders. This role requires balancing strategic and operational demands, as well as excellent multitasking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
You hold great communication, presentation, and leadership skills, are independent, and have the ability to take ownership of activities from initiation to completion.
What you'll be doing:
- Build close work relations with both technical and non-technical teams: R&D, Product, Product Design, Product Marketing, Support, CS, and others
- Collaborate with Product managers and assist to deliver new features, products & projects. End-to-end responsibilities including project planning, execution, monitoring, resource management, and risk management, help to define and measure KPIs
- Track and ensure products and features are rolled out successfully
- Act as an agile coach for the Product and R&D teams in order to establish and constantly improve communications and delivery processes company-wide
- Understand business goals and ensure communication and alignment regarding deliverables between stakeholders, resolving problems, and mitigating risks to achieve high performance and efficiency.
- + 3 years in Product or Business Operations, or Project Management in a high-scale SaaS company - must
- Sharp-minded, self-motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills, talented in motivating others and solving problems
- Bachelor's degree (preferably, but not a must - B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering)
- Technical understanding and seeing the big picture
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to drive and manage multiple tasks in parallel while interfacing with varied stakeholders
- A get-things-done, proactive, team player with a “can-do” approach
- PMP, Agile, and scrum/kanban methodology understanding
- Hands-on experience with Jira - a PLUS
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal