Senior Full-Stack IOS Engineer
About The Position
We’re looking for a world-class Senior Full-Stack IOS Engineer to join our growing R&D.
You will be responsible for the development of an innovative version of Fireblocks' application while taking some parts of backend development in Node.js.
You will have the opportunity to develop end to end features - working on a slick UI experience in IOS and develop scale functionality in the backend.
As you will be joining a new and fast-paced growing team you must have the ability to work independently, take full ownership, and lead.
You will be working closely with the R&D & Product teams to design and shape the development process, and so have the opportunity to work with the best in the Cyber and Blockchain fields.
- At least 4 years experience in development.
- At least 2 years experience developing IOS apps using Swift
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, custom views, animations, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of iOS latest SDK.
- Node.js experience - Big advantage.
- Android experience - Big advantage.
- Agile methodology and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Excellent understanding of OOP design patterns and programming
- BA/BSC in Computer Science, and/or equivalent experience – Nice to have