Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations, in parallel to security enhancement.
Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
- Build state of the art solutions for our production platform
- Work with other R&D teams on mutual projects
- Solve diverse complex problems of high scale
- Support multi-region environments & provide support to worldwide-based teams
- Everything as a code approach: Run our infrastructure with Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Build and maintain tools for automation, deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environment
- Conduct periodic on-call duties and emergency response
- At least 5+ years of experience in DevOps.
- At least 2+ experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- At least 3+ years of experience with cloud providers such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure, or similar
- At least 3+ years of experience with CI/CD tools such as/GitLab/Jenkins/CircleCI/team city, or similar
- At least 2+ years of experience with IAC principles and tools such as Terraform
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience with configuration management such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet, or similar
- Experience with Alerting & Monitoring systems such as DataDog / Splunk / New Relic / Prometheus/ grafana, or similar
- Working with SAAS production environments.
- High Analytical & Troubleshooting skills - ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of different database technologies (MySQL administration, MongoDB)
- SCM - Git/bitbucket/gitlab
- BSC in Computer Science or related technical certificate.