Scale Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
About the position
The Scale Customer Success Manager in Fireblocks will work in 1 to many successful projects to impact target customers.
You will manage Fireblocks accounts while owning the client implementation phase, demonstrating the product, and educating customers.
You will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world, master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
- You will take full ownership of the Post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customer's step by step in the implementation and onboarding phases.
- Oversee a high number of accounts using automation tools, making effective time management and prioritization.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one training sessions to educate customers on the features of our product.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Partner with Sales and Product teams on roadmap planning, upsell, and expansion opportunities.
- Analyzing different data sources to understand the customer's big picture according to the set KPIs and goals to identify accounts at risk.
- Help build and shape the Scale Customer Success team at Fireblocks, scaling it for the future.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS as technical customer success/implementation manager / technical project management/experience in leading product implementation and onboarding projects - MUST
- Strong customer-facing, presentation, and communication skills, including experience in effectively communicating with executive leadership - MUST
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency)
- A positive and constructive minded team
- A true autodidact with amazing interpersonal skills and technical acumen, quick on your feet.
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field – Highly desired