Technical Product Manager
About The Position
As a Technical Product Manager in Fireblocks you will have the opportunity to take part in designing Fireblocks’ groundbreaking solutions and revolutionizing finance technology across the globe.
Fireblocks' technology is the world's largest and most secure digital wallet and digital asset transfer infrastructure, with over a trillion USD transferred, serving over 600 financial institutions, ranging from trading companies to retail platforms serving millions of users. Our SaaS platform enables our customers to provide the most advanced digital assets custody services to their customers, while keeping secure and constantly updated.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for defining deeply technical features and epics such as: The next crypto currencies/crypto network/blockchain to support, cold air-gapped wallet solutions for big financial institutions, Integration with current banking systems, and more. You will be in constant contact with prospects and customers, will have to learn of new technologies and use-cases, and be ultimately responsible for the innovation in the fields of fintech, security, cryptography and blockchain in a rapidly growing product.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Product Manager that will bring value and innovation to our customers, a technical thinker, a leader, an owner, and a team player with high standards, big ideas, and the ability to execute.
- Technical background (as a software developer/architect)
- At least 2 years experience as a product manager
- Deep technical understanding in security and networking
- Experience working on complex systems, with many components, interfaces, and use cases
- Experience working on a SaaS B2B2C product - big advantage
- Experience in blockchain and digital assets - a big advantage
- Experience working with many different internal stakeholders (R&D, Marketing, Sales, Support, Customer Success, etc.)
- Experience working directly with customers, from small to extremely large organizations