Frontend Team Lead, Foundation Team
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
Helping thousands of organizations securely mint, transfer, and store crypto.
About the Front-end Foundation Team:
Our customers interact with Fireblocks daily and their business is critically dependent on us. Our customers are advanced/power users of the platform.
The Front-end Foundation team is responsible for providing the best in class foundations and frameworks for the application and engineering teams. The team focuses on introducing new front-end solutions, dealing with complex performance challenges, introducing FE architecture that evolves over time and allows teams to execute at speed and in full autonomy.
We value individuals who are life-long learners, resourceful and passionate about constantly improving themselves, their team, and the products they work on.
Be passionate about the role, team player with a can-do attitude.
- We’re looking for an exceptional Front-end Foundation Team Lead who is highly proficient in building (hands-on) modern web applications and features from scratch.
- Recruit, Lead, mentor, grow a team of front-end seasoned professionals while fostering innovation and ownership across the team and company.
- Profound knowledge with designing and implementing micro-frontend architecture.
- You will be taking full ownership of the entire Front-end Infrastructure, of the Fireblocks distributed products.
- Creating intuitive and easy-to-use APIs for all relevant Fireblocks products.
- You will be required to lead and design scalable frontend frameworks that will allow various Fireblocks engineering teams to develop products with speed, quality and efficiency.
- At least 1 years' experience as a team lead.
- Can consider Tech Leads/Sr. FE engineers that want to move to management.
- At least 4+ years' experience with React.
- Experience with Micro frontend - a must.
- A proactive approach with the ability to organize self and work effectively.
- Team player
We are looking for the best talent to join our team, therefore if you believe you can do the role submit your CV!
Fireblocks is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.