About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for an IT Specialist to join our growing team.
As an IT Specialist @ Fireblocks, you will be responsible for support, managing, and tracking all software subscriptions, maintaining hardware assets, and providing ongoing support for our office infrastructure throughout our global locations, provide technical support to company staff, troubleshoot hardware and software issues. Maintain and improve the company IT services to ensure all employees have the tools they need to perform their work.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Manage user account information, permissions, and rights, including groups.
- Identify and resolve hardware with the vendors.
- Support and enforce information technology (IT) policies.
- Software / Applications/ OS installation and setup.
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Maintain & document Fireblock's IT assets & configuration, BizApps & change management
- 3+ years of proven experience as an IT specialist, in a hyper-growth company
- Extensive experience with Mac/Linux/Google/Gmail environment
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities with Mac OS, Linux OS networking equipment, and SaaS integrations.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Linux.
- Hands-on experience with cloud and on-prem backup solutions
- Passion for technology and diverse knowledge of trends and innovations in the IT world.
- "Out-of-the-box thinker”
- excellent communication skills and a team player
- “can-do” attitude”
- A high level of English (verbal and written).