Enterprise Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
About the position
We are looking for a customer-centric and results-driven Customer Success Manager, to manage our new and established enterprise and strategic customers. Among our customers, you can find the world’s top financial organizations and the most innovative tech companies and brands in the blockchain industry.
As an Enterprise customer success manager, you will be involved in all aspects of product implementation and value delivery. You will build great relationships, demonstrate the product, educate customers, represent the customer interest by managing feature requests with product management, and prioritize support cases. You will set necessary targets and KPIs, assist with building retention strategies, and provide feedback that will assist with forming the product roadmap.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world, master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who is passionate about their customer's success, enjoys solving challenging problems and regularly exceeds client expectations.
- You will take full ownership of the Post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customer's step by step in the implementation and onboarding phases.
- Oversee a high number of accounts using automation tools, making effective time management and prioritization.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one training sessions to educate customers on the features of our product.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Partner with Sales and Product teams on roadmap planning, upsell, and expansion opportunities.
- Analyzing different data sources to understand the customer's big picture according to the set KPIs and goals to identify accounts at risk.
- Help build and shape the Scale Customer Success team at Fireblocks, scaling it for the future.
- +3 years of customer management experience leading a portfolio of high-touch strategic and enterprise accounts - a MUST.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail - a MUST.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth within complex large organizations - a MUST.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Support, Ops, R&D).
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- Client-facing experience with Traditional Financial Institutions - a PLUS.
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field - a PLUS.