Senior Product Manager - Developer Products
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
In this role, you will manage, define, and prioritize products and features that cater to developers wanting to build with Fireblocks. You will be the voice of the developer persona at Fireblocks, identifying their needs and turning them into new experiences. You will work closely with the Solutions Engineering team, Sales and the development teams.
- Define, manage and own the developer onboarding experience inside the Fireblocks platform
- Lead features from ideation to delivery throughout the development life-cycle
- Work closely with teams such as Engineering, Marketing, Design and Solutions at various steps of the product lifecycle
- Interview developer-centric customers to capture and synthesize use cases, to define the ideal experience inside Fireblocks
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager for a SaaS/cloud-driven company
- Experience with development and tooling, either managing developer-centric products or as a software engineer
- Experience with conducting product discovery and defining user stories
- Experience with creating metrics plans and defining key performance indicators
- Familiarity with crypto currencies and blockchain technology is a plus
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- High fluency in English, excellent soft skills, and a creative mind/approach