Developer Relations Lead - Remote
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
This is an opportunity to build the Developer Relations team at Fireblocks from the ground up. In this role, you will be the face of Fireblocks at developer conferences and events. You will create content such as workshops, labs and presentations and represent the builders ecosystem inside Fireblocks - passing on insights and working closely with product managers. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about storytelling and community building as they are about blockchain and web3 technologies.
- Build a developer relations vision, strategy and team with focus on KPI impact and measurable results
- Grow the Fireblocks brand recognition in the builders ecosystem
- Work with the marketing team to define the developer events strategy including online and offline events, conferences, technical meetups, hackathons, webinars, sponsorships and more.
- Build up the developer education and content strategy - including lectures, workshops, labs etc.
- Define and execute an open source support strategy in collaboration with internal teams
- 5+ years of experience leading developer relations / advocacy / evangelism
- Experience with building a team and a developer relations program
- You are passionate about developer products, ecosystems and generally love engaging with developers
- You are passionate about web3 and security
- Great verbal and written communication skills - experience with writing great content and presenting at meaningful events
- Software development skills (web3 related a big advantage)
- Willingness to travel to relevant events (local and international)