About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
About The Role
As a solutions engineer, your duties are to deploy the network, hardware, and software solutions for Fireblocks’ customers. You participate in all phases of the research, design, test, and implementation process, helping modify the project scope, identify and troubleshoot problems with implementation or efficiency.
As part of your job, you need to understand the customer’s needs, run gap analysis, provide customized solutions and act as a senior consultant for any technical-related question.
Train technical staff on all cloud, blockchain, security and software activities.
- Experience working with customers - a must
- Excellent written and spoken abilities in English - a must
- Excellent communication skills - a must
- Strong technical knowledge in some of the following technologies: basic cryptography (PKI, Digital Signatures), IT Security, Docker, Scripting Languages, Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure), REST API, Databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Software Development experience – highly desired.
- Background in working with Blockchain technology – highly desired.