Customer Operation Enablement Manager
About The Position
Our Customer Operations department is growing and we are looking for an Enablement Manager to join the team! You’ll work closely with stakeholders across the company (product, sales and marketing) in order to help the Customer Success, Solution Engineering, and Support Managers to provide the best service to Fireblocks’ customers while helping to drive the company's growth and scale.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating end-to-end enablement programs for the Customer Operations department, building the foundations for our Enablement Program, design and delivering the Fireblocks Learning Program.
About The Role
- Design training plans and produce educational material (presentations, videos, workshops etc)
- Build and document Customer Operations methodologies and best practices
- Plan and execute 1:many workshops, webinars and tutorials.
- Support product launches by helping the team to understand the company’s new features/products
- Conduct skills gap analysis to identify areas of improvement
- Manage end-to-end projects to ensure that content is created and deployed properly in accordance with the project plan
- Lead multiple projects independently, in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- 3 years of Sales/CS/Product training and enablement within growth SaaS companies
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work cross functionally, levels and geographies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-growing and dynamic work environment.
- Experience in leading product implementation projects involving hands-on implementation
- Fluent/Native-level English speaking and writing skills
- Experience facilitating and creating training materials
- Creative, self-motivated, organized, driven, strong work ethic is a must.
- Technologically-savvy. Capable of implementing new tools and communicating their functionality internally, while designing initiatives to support their adoption and track their usage.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Crypto and digital assets
- Working with Video editing software
- Background in design
- Background in working with Salesforce/Hubspot/Monday/Planhat