About The Position
Fireblocks is redefining the future of finance and is rapidly growing. Our platform is being used by over 150 organizations around the globe. We are looking for an experienced UX Lead to join our team and help us continue to grow our product for an increasing list of customers, features, and use cases.
As a UX Lead @ Fireblocks, you will drive the vision and future of Fireblocks’ user experience and product design, will mentor designers and other UX team members, and work closely with our product and engineering teams to take our product to the next level and deliver a state-of-the-art experience for our users.
You must be passionate about solving complex problems using data and research to validate ideas and deliver solutions that are intuitive and easy to use. You must be an out of the box thinker, an innovator, and a great person to work with.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a hands-on UX designer in a SaaS company.
- Experience performing extensive user research, including in-depth interviews, user observations, usability testing, market research, competitive analysis, etc.
- Experience defining behavioral specifications, use cases, and flows.
- Experience with building detailed wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience and strong technical understanding of professional and creative tools including Axure, Sketch, Adobe Design suite, etc.
- Experience working closely with product managers, UI designers, and developers.
- Experience working in a dynamic startup environment - fast and agile.