Scale Customer Success Manager (Contract)
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without sacrificing on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc. Some of the largest players in
As a Scale Customer Success Manager in Fireblocks you will work with customers in 1: Many engagements programs to impact target customer groups.
Build processes and manage the life-cycle of 70% of Fireblocks customers.
You will build great relationships, demonstrate the product, educate customers, represent the customer interest by managing feature requests with product management, and prioritize support cases.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world, master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and an expert of our system.
- You will take full ownership of the Post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customers’ implementation and post onboarding processes.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as leading customers campaigns, custom trainings/webinars, and hosting online workshops to educate customers on the features of Fireblocks product.
- Help build and shape the Scale Customer Success team at Fireblocks, Drives innovation and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience as a customer success manager (Or similar role) - MUST
- Experience in scaling in a hyper-growth company, and a deep understanding of the SaaS business model - MUST
- Excellent communication, influence, and presentation skills - MUST
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency)
- A true autodidact with amazing interpersonal skills and technical acumen, quick on your feet
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field – Highly desired