Backend Infra Engineer
About The Position
Fireblocks are Searching for our new Backend Engineer @ Fireblocks.
You will work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules. You will design and build server-side components that run seamlessly on multiple cloud platforms, design and implement cloud infrastructure, and more.
You must be humble, a great team player, and a fast learner.
- At least 3 years of backend / server-side programming experience
- 3+ years of programming experience in Node.js - highly desired
- Experience in the development of large, distributed software systems
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, SaaS products
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
- Experience with serverless architecture - highly desired
- B.Sc in Computer Science from credible institution or equivalent work experience.