Customer Success Manager
About The Position
As a customer success manager you will be involved in all aspects of account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more, at all sales cycle’s stages. You will represent the customer interest by prioritizing support cases, Bringing up feature requests with product management, and explain customer requests to R&D. You will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into on-boarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
- You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital assets world, master our groundbreaking product, while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and be part of a new and growing team.
- You will take full ownership of the Pre & Post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customers step by step from the initial pilot through implementation and on-boarding.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- You must be a team player, quick on your feet with
- a real sense of emergency. A true autodidact with amazing interpersonal skills and technical acumen.
- At least 2 years of experience as a customer success manager (Or similar role)
- Technical background
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field – Highly desired
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- A positive and constructive minded team player