Technical Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties, etc.
About the position
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will handle the industry’s most innovative tech companies, building processes and managing the implementation of the most advanced technologies the company has to offer. You will build great relationships, demonstrate the product, educate customers, represent the customer interest by managing feature requests with product management, and prioritize support cases. You will be a center of knowledge for your accounts and fellow team members, mastering the product and the advanced configuration flows.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who is passionate about their customer's success, has good self-learning capabilities, enjoys solving challenging problems, and regularly exceeds client expectations.
- You will take full ownership of the post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customers step-by-step through implementation and onboarding.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- You will work together with your team to receive the newly developed advanced features from Product, analyze use cases and map the onboarding processes for new customers, and build the team’s technical knowledge base.
- At least 2 years of experience as a customer success manager (Or similar role) - a MUST.
- Technical background - a MUST.
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field – Highly desired.
- Former experience with onboardings that involve API integrations - An advantage.
- Former experience in technical writing - An advantage.
- Willingness to be available at non-routine hours (Sense of urgency).
- You must be a team player, quick on your feet with a real sense of emergency. A true autodidact with amazing interpersonal skills and technical acumen.