Systems Analysis and Project Management
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business worldwide to securely and efficiently support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
The CIO office is looking for a BizApps System Analyst and Project Manager to join the Data and Analytics group. As BizApps PM you will be responsible to integrate business applications, automate processes and manage the admin work of business applications (such as our CRM and integration tools). You might be responsible to lead the development or implementation of new applications for Fireblocks IT BackOffice. This role requires a deep analysis of Fireblock's business processes, developing and maintaining the organization's ERD, designing systems integrations, being involved in new business application implementation, designing and technically (hands-on) owning internal company processes, such as billing, and commissions, and more.
To do well in this role, you need to partner well with our business stakeholders, understand their processes and suggest automation and processes improvement using the best available tools. You will need leadership skills in order to be able to execute projects. You should be highly organized, with an excellent eye for detail, and have excellent time management. In addition, you should be very technical, able to develop and code applications, write scripts, administrate business applications and lead the development.
What you'll be Doing:
- Analyze business processes and suggest improvements/automation
- Agile Project management - from planning to execution, communication, leadership
- Design, develop and maintain integration between our cloud applications, using tools like Zappier and Workato.
- Design, develop and maintain APIs and web services
- Implement automation - developing web/mobile applications, RPA (robotic processing automation)
- Write high-quality source code, perform unit and integration testing, conduct functional and non-functional testing, troubleshoot and debug applications
- Write technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
3-4 years of experience as a system analyst, project manager, or program manager
2-3 years of experience as an application full stack developer, application administrator, or automation engineer
Highly skilled with SQL and Python
Proficiency with project tracking software, such as Jira
Strong communication skills in English
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, and equivalent degree
Administrator/implementor/project management experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Netsuite
Worked in a global company
Experience in Fintech or Cyber industries
Team management experience