About The Position
Fireblocks is redefining the future of finance and is rapidly growing. Our platform is being used by over 150 organizations around the globe. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team and help us continue to grow our product for an increasing list of customers, features, and use cases.
As a product designer @ Fireblocks, you'll be part of a design team that helps take our product to the next level and deliver a state-of-the-art experience for our users. from the early stages of feature planning all the way to guaranteeing flawless implementation.
You must be passionate about solving complex problems using data and research to validate ideas and deliver solutions that are intuitive and easy to use. You must be an out of the box thinker, an innovator, and a great person to work with.
- 4+ years of experience in product design of highly complex systems
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, UX, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining a design system.
- Experience performing extensive user research, including in-depth interviews, user observations, usability testing, market research, competitive analysis, etc.
- You have a sense of design solutions and you pay close attention to details.
- Proficient at scoping and estimating efforts accurately, prioritizing tasks and goals independently, and rapidly producing deliverables
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work closely with a group of product managers and developers, as part of a design team
- Expert in design tools such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Advantage: experience with cyber security products & crypto