API Engineer (Backend)
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a Backend Engineer to join our API focused efforts.
As an API Backend Engineer you will be one of our core employees working on our developer offering. Working to improve our API architecture, design and use best practices for API design and operation.
You will be expected to take ownership of API development as well as API design and best practices implementation. Find the best tools for the job and work closely with the Product team to provide a great API experience.
We work in small, elite, fast-moving teams and we build intuitive, fun, and easy-to-use applications while keeping a world-class security architecture.
If you are an innovative developer with self-learning skills, who wants to build a great API based product – come and join us!
- 3+ years of professional experience as a backend software engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of NodeJS or a similar backend technology.
- Experience building APIs that work at scale and a good understanding of API technologies, frameworks and tooling.
- Experience working with many different Web APIs as a user.
- Deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers.