Fullstack Engineer, Development Platform
About The Position
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
Helping thousands of organizations securely mint, transfer, and store crypto.
About Development Platform:
Our customers interact with Fireblocks daily and their business is critically dependent on us. Many of our customers building their products on top of Fireblocks APIs and Fireblocks SDKs.
The team is the owner and responsible for providing pristine and easy-to-use Developer Experience for our API customers. Our focus is to shape and design the way for our customers to integrate with Fireblocks platform and provide them with an impeccable experience working with FIreblocks’s ecosystem.
We are looking for a fullstack engineer who is highly experienced with modern distributed applications based on microservice architecture.
We value individuals who are life-long learners, resourceful and passionate about constantly improving themselves, their team, and the products they work on.
Be passionate about the role, team player with a can-do attitude.
- Support and maintain our existing service
- Take full e2e feature ownership
- Design and build microservices in NodeJS
- Build based features
- Creating intuitive and easy-to-use APIs for all relevant Fireblocks products.
You will be required to lead and design a scalable Infrastructure system to allow all Fireblocks products deliver features quickly and efficiently.
- At least 2+ years experience with NodeJs - an advantage.
- At least 2+ years experience with React - an advantage.
- Experience in writing code in Cloud-based Agile, CI/CD environments.
- A proactive approach with the ability to work organized and effective.
- Team player.