Customer Operations Engineer
About The Position
As a Customer Operations Engineer @ Fireblocks you will work closely with the technical support team, R&D, DevOps, and Product Teams.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the worlds of cyber and digital assets and master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
The position will include dealing with all operational tasks requested by our customers for enabling/configuring their opt-in features - starting from "Must have" complicated security policies up to advanced financial features.
Writing knowledge base articles, user guides, and user guide adaptations, analyzing and providing feedback from the customers to the R&D team in order to improve the product.
You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and grow within the company.
- At least 2-4 years experience as a Technical Support Engineer / Customer Operations engineer / SRE / Network Administrator (or a similar role) - a must
- Ability to work under high pressure and according to very strict procedures – a must
- Fluent English - a must
- Experience in supporting enterprise customers – highly desired
- Experience working with SQL / JSON - highly desired
- Experience with Networking / Firewall products knowledge - highly desired
- Experience working with Kibana - highly desired
- Experience with scripting languages - highly desirable
- Experience working in SaaS environments - highly desired
- BSc graduate in Computer science/Industrial engineering/other technical field or
equivalent experience from a technology unit in the Army - highly desired
- Growing start-up experience - highly desired
- Knowledge in the Crypto/Blockchain space - nice to have
- Work ethics/ability to work unorthodox hours in case needed
- A positive and constructive minded team player