Employer Branding Lead
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth, we are seeking to expand our People & Culture team. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we would love to speak to you.
We are looking for an employer brand lead, who is passionate about marketing as much as about people and culture, to shape and implement our global employer branding strategy.
You will work closely with members of the leadership team, as well as with external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will thrive in a rapidly scaling environment, and has a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Lead, craft & implement Fireblocks global employer brand strategy to best enhance our unique mission, core values, vision & culture
- Support our global talent acquisition strategy, using focused-events, programs, campaigns, and social media to boost candidates’ pipeline
- Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create flexible, targeted marketing messaging
- Act as a subject matter expert by providing best practices, know how, most fit external benchmarks and creative ways to support our continuous hyper-growth
- Manage end to end employer branding activities on our social media channels, while closely collaborating with our marketing team and talent acquisition team
- Identify needs and initiate meetups, participation in podcasts, blogs, conferences and other relevant social platforms
- Partner with PR agencies to enable a proactive and current pipeline of relevant content.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing, communications, social media and other platforms such as podcasts, blogs, meetups
- Employer brand experience - a plus
- A gifted storyteller with strong communication skills, alongside an ability to tailor messaging to diverse audiences
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and experience in running successful digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in working with global cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills - a multitasker with an excellent attention to details and fine nuances