Support Operations Team Leader
About The Position
Fireblocks is on the search for a Customer Operations Team Leader.
As our first-ever Technical Customer Operations Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to help build this team from the ground up. The customer operations team will help the support team to be more productive, work more effectively, and deliver better service to our customers overseas. Working on operational tasks, configuration changes, building and updating security policies in our SaaS environment and also Blockchain related financial tasks. You will be managing and growing a team of experts while working closely with the Support, Customer Success, R&D, Product, and sales teams.
You will also have the chance to work with the best in the field and grow within the company. Learn the ins and outs of the Crypto and Cyberworld and master our groundbreaking product, while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
Operational tasks for our customers must be given in very strict SLAs due to the nature of our customers' business, so you must thrive under pressure, be highly technical, analytical and a great person to be around.
You will have the opportunity to work with the best in the field and grow within the company
- At least 2 years of current or past managerial experience (preferably in startup) - a must
- At least 4 years experience in Customer support / System Admin / IT manager in a fast-paced, growing high tech company - a must
- Highly technical, with hands-on experience with IT and networking security - a must
- Experience creating & writing workflow and internal processes - a must
- SQL Experience / working with JSON - a must
- Experience with building a Knowledge base from scratch - a must
- Fluent English - Mother tongue grade - a must
- Experience working with Kibana / Zendesk / JIRA or equivalent software - a must
- Experience with scripting languages - highly desirable
- Familiarity with the Blockchain world/experience working in a Fintech company - highly desirable
- BSc in Computer science/Industrial engineering and management/other related fields - highly desirable