About The Position
Sales Engineer, EMEA
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As a Sales Engineer at Fireblocks, you will take full ownership and responsibility of your designated projects and clients, from the sales demonstration part of the process until onboarding and thereafter. You will be expected to understand the competitive landscape and how other competing solutions and platforms operate, be a gatekeeper to the internal engineering groups, assist with POC setup and testing, give demos on all advanced features related to API, handle tier 1-3 knowledge transfer to customers, coordinate workshops, assist in customer onboarding, handle RFPs and more.
- Supporting the GTM Sales team for Crypto-Native and Enterprise demonstrations and onboarding
- Tailoring each demo to match the often unique requirements of the customer to show how Fireblocks can support their Digital Asset goals
- Delivering in-depth technical presentations to C-level executives on a regular basis
- Collaborate internally with Account Managers, Sales Directors and Business Development throughout the sales process
- Translating technical knowledge and terminology to non-technical audiences
- Managing multiple projects and preparing RFX’s simultaneously with each one presenting its own bespoke set of requirements.
- Experience in either a pre-sales or consulting position ideally within a Fintech, Crypto or Cybersecurity company
- A high technical acumen with natural curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
- Confident and concise communication and presentation skills
- A passion for Blockchain and the Crypto industry whether it be professional or a personal interest
- Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services or Fintech companies as a customer
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We’d love for you to have either financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity, payments or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.