Business Solutions Director, UK
About The Position
Business Solutions Director, UK
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth and valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. We enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of July 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As a Business Solutions Director at Fireblocks, you will be responsible for working with our Enterprise Accounts team in the UK to provide consulting & advisory services to leading financial service institutions and fintechs on digital infrastructure solutions as they develop their digital asset product offerings. In this high-profile role, you will be expected to become a trusted advisor to C-level execs and business leaders across segments and industries, including Capital Markets, Fintech, Retail, Financial Markets Infrastructures (FMIs), Central Banks etc, as they work on the difficult challenge of bringing digital adoption to their organizations. You will support and help develop the business case for early stage digital initiatives, at various stages of maturity, working closely with the key executive stakeholders to win support for business engagements in the digital asset space.
- A trusted advisor to C-level executives and business leaders across capital markets, Fintech, Retail, FMIs, Banks and more.
- Supporting and developing our customers early stage digital initiatives working closely with the key executive stakeholders to win support for business engagements in the digital asset space.
- Responsible for working with the Product Strategy and Go-to-Market team to develop new product insights for upcoming product development.
- Engaging in market research and developing thought leadership material. As a strategic advisor & partner to business executives at key financial services companies, the ability to drive key business and market insights will be important to the continued development of deep business relationships.
- Reporting to the VP of Business Solutions & Advisory, you’ll also partner with product, sales, marketing and R&D teams in order to provide best in class solutions to our customers.
- On the lookout for new ways to improve efficiency and deliver better value to our clients, company and board.
- Learning anything and everything about the cybersecurity and digital assets world whilst mastering our industry leading products.
- Significant experience in top-tier management consulting or financial services, serving fintech or financial services clients and solving business strategy problems or Corporate/BU strategy roles in tech or FS.
- Preferred experience in a product or strategy role covering blockchain, cryptocurrency, clearing or custody topics.
- Hands-on professional experience with blockchain technology or digital assets
- Out of the box thinking with the ability to identify and translate digital asset opportunities and use cases to non crypto audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to independently manage multiple concurrent engagements and priorities.
- Excel in cross-functional collaboration by developing deep relationships with key partners across the business unit and functions.
- Comfortable using PowerPoint or Google Slides to develop executive presentations. Additionally, the ability to independently draft and present client deliverables and recommendations.
- Detail-oriented personality with a proactive and self-driven spirit.
- A bachelors degree in Business, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative fields with an MBA is desirable.