Strategic Alliance Manager
About The Position
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital assets infrastructure provider for some of the biggest financial institutions in the crypto space. Fireblocks’ SaaS platform is used by hundreds of customers for conducting their robust financial operations on the platform.
This is an opportunity to join a newly formed team with a mandate to help drive meaningful growth for Fireblocks. This role is responsible for developing deep relationships with partners and identifying, driving and closing partner opportunities with traditional financial services and technology providers that will drive meaningful revenue for Fireblocks. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Alliances, this role will work with product, product strategy, R&D, sales, marketing, and legal as it implements partnerships.
· Drive new revenue opportunities and increase customer adoption of the Fireblocks platform by developing and cultivating a strategic alliance
· Leverage partner to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization
· Build a scalable partner enablement plan and execute these plans to activate partners in the ecosystem
· Measure and report on the success of your assigned partner
In this role, you will:
· You will be dedicated to a strategic enterprise partnership
· Work closely with key sales leaders to develop partner relationships, account plans and pipeline opportunities for Fireblocks
· Develop best practices to engage, escalate issues and set clear expectations with the partner
· Must thrive in working with multidisciplinary teams, including but not limited to product, technology, legal, sales, and marketing.
· Ensure partner is maintaining baseline training and knowledge of Fireblocks
· Clear written and verbal communication – including presenting to executives – is essential.
· Excited to challenge and be challenged and work as a team to execute the best idea.
· Understanding of traditional financial market technology.
· Must have a bias for action and a strong ability to execute.
· This is an individual contributor role.
Education: Undergraduate degree required (open to background check).
· 5+ years of experience in strategic sales, partnerships, corporate development, channel partnerships, strategic investing or management consulting.
· Background in financial services and financial technology, institutional or commercial banking, settlement, and clearing, or trading.
· Experience negotiating, implementing, and/or managing profitable partnerships.
· Limited travel expected (Europe).
· Strong interest in digital or crypto assets