Director of Strategic Alliances- UK
About The Position
Fireblocks is a fast-growing VC-backed startup focused on securing and transferring digital assets across public and private blockchains. Based on explosive growth in 2021 we are looking to expand our Legal team across the globe. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a passionate team about security and blockchain technology and you have a strong track record of success, we’d love to speak to you.
Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 650 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Excited to bolster the growth of a dynamic fintech? Believe strong partnerships can accelerate a company’s path to success? This role, reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy, will manage strategic alliances with system integrators and consultancies through launching the Fireblocks Accredited Partner Program and managing joint go-to-market activities. The person will work closely with sales, marketing, product, legal, and our partners to ensure the alliances drive value to clients and meaningful revenue for Fireblocks.
- Drive participation in the Accredited Partner Program from leading system integrators.
- Help win a material number of new clients through coordinated go-to-market activities with system integrators and consultancies.
- Identify opportunities to expand partnerships.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years experience
- Experience working as a strategic consultant, management consultant, or system integrator.
- Experience in managing partnerships is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial services and banking technology.
- Background in banking, trading, payments technology, and digital assets a plus.
- Must be able to work across Fireblocks and partner organizations to ensure strong communication and collaboration.
- Navigate system integrators and consultancies to help drive sales success.
- Ability to influence teams that do not report to you.
- Disciplined project management approach to delivery.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Bias for action is a must.
- Personal interest in and experience with crypto or digital assets