Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Want to build something new? Be one of the first members of our SRE team? Define processes and best practices? Work closely with R&D on how to design scalable solutions?
We are building Fireblocks first SRE team with a mission to increase the reliability of a our high throughput Saas platform
- Own the production infrastructure over AWS and Azure. Implement sustainable and scalable solutions with goals of improving availability, and performance
- Help Identify root causes for every incident and prevent incidents from ever happening again
- Have alerts on symptoms and not on outages. Ensure all infrastructure and application alerts are “actionable” alerts and/or self-healing automation
- Work closely with the R&D and Support: offering education and guidance on integration, support, and monitoring across the toolset
- Everything as a code approach: Run our infrastructure with Ansible, Terraform, and Kubernetes
- Document every action and turn it into repeatable actions and then into automation
- Focus on the system's observability, availability, reliability, performance/latency, monitoring
- Conduct periodic on-call duties and emergency response
- At least 3+ years of experience as DevOps or SRE in a SaaS environment
- At least 3+ years of experience with Alerting & Monitoring systems such as DataDog Splunk / New Relic / Prometheus, or similar
- Experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond
- Cloud systems such as AWS / Google cloud / Azure
- Configuration management such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm
- SCM - Git/bitbucket/gitlab/Phabricator/gerrit
- High Analytical & Troubleshooting skills - ability to solve complex problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a collaborative mindset
- Ability to dive into detail while understanding the big picture
Want to stand out of the crowd?
- DataDog extensive experience, monitoring\dashboard expert
- Participated in Kubernetes migration projects
- Previous experience as C++ or Node developer
- BSC in Computer Science or related technical certifications
- Previous experience in cryptocurrencies \ blockchains - big advantage
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.