Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Fireblocks is a leading secure digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the world. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
We’re hiring a Senior Security Researcher for out Security Research group at Fireblocks.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Security Products unit, responsible for protecting our customers from malicious actors. You’ll help secure crypto against smart contract hacks, phishing, and all other malicious activity in the space.
What you’ll do
- Investigate blockchain security incidents, perform root cause analysis to devise mitigation techniques.
- Perform vulnerability research and responsible disclosure.
- Craft detection and mitigations into our product.
- Publish results to help Fireblocks' Security brand.
- Work at one of the best and fastest growing companies in Tel Aviv.
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of experience low-level security research.
- Independent, fast learner.
- High English proficiency - written and verbal communication.
- Experience in smart contract research - advantage.
Public speaking, publishing and writing experience - advantage.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.