Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We’re hiring a Director of Product to join our Security Products unit at Fireblocks, a market leader in crypto infrastructure and security. If you want to help secure crypto against advanced nation-state attackers and cybercriminals, smart contract hacks at large scale - join us.
In this role, you will lead, define, and prioritize products and features to secure the operations of our customers, and protect them against malicious actors.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of security products and features on the Fireblocks platform.
- Define and manage user stories and product discovery for new features.
- Create metrics plans and define key performance indicators to measure the success of security products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful delivery of features.
- Work with our Security Research team to identify and mitigate emerging security threats.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager at a cybersecurity company - Must
- Proven track record of delivering successful B2B products, from concept to launch - Must
- Analytical thinking and ability to prioritize based on measured impact.
- Ability to empathize with customers and to communicate their needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in harmony in a cross-functional team
- Experience defining and managing metrics plans and KPIs.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- High fluency in English, excellent soft skills, and a creative mind/approach.
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies - advantage
- Experience as a Software Engineer - advantage
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.