Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
- Security architect, security design, conducting a security risk assessment to saas and apps, Security 'state of mind',
- Hardening and defining security configuration according to risks and understanding offensive techniques against saas/cloud/environment.
- Validate IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable.
- Work with business, internal IT, and 3rd party vendor teams to promote and adopt security best practices.
- Work with Security partners to conduct and review regular security assessments (Pen tests, Vulnerability scans, etc.) of vendors and solutions.
- Build and maintain a culture of problem-solving, accountability, accomplishment, continuous improvement, and teamwork.
- Proven ability to manage individuals as a team leader.
- At least 5 years of experience working with IT and Security environments.
- Deep understanding of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Experience working with API, RestAPI, Token, Keys, and Secrets.
- Architecting solutions and integration between systems and platforms.
- Working knowledge of Security Architecture and potential security issues related to PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, and understanding of IAM and Data Loss Prevention within AWS, GCP, Azure,|
- Experience with simplifying processes by Automation and Scripts.
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, and Cyber Essentials)
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.