Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you’ll do
As an On-site Workplace Manager, you’ll be a strategic partner in supporting an Executive on the finance team while also managing the workplace experience in our Boston office. You'll oversee day-to-day strategic administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects and initiatives that help drive the company’s workplace priorities.
- Strategic calendar management, and making recommendations for your Executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization
- Contribute to team meetings and off-sites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Establish new (and improve existing) administrative systems and processes.
- Own and manage ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
- Provide highly integrated support for your Executive and help to optimize their teams and direct reports
- Oversee vendor relations, order and maintain inventory, and stock supplies for the office
- Partner with the building staff and coordinate facilities management as needed.
- Maintain strong vendor relationships
- Manage employee ID badge system, provisioning and terminating as needed.
- Communicate health & safety policies to employees
- Work with the global Workplace team to budget, plan, and run happy hours, holiday parties, celebrations, and other ad-hoc culture initiatives.
- Act as a liaison for new hires and company announcements.
- Work cross-functionally with counterparts to schedule and run company events, secure conference registrations, and create company merchandise/distribute swag.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience and/or operational experience at a quickly-scaling or large company
- Experience in a high-growth technology startup is a plus
- Experience interacting with all levels of staff from C-level executives to investors in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Strong organizational skills, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- Excellent time management skills and experience handling everything with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or in ambiguous situations.
- Experience optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Experience with handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Experience working in a proactive environment with the ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before problems arise.
This role is required to be in the office 5 days per week.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.