Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Product Analyst to join us.
You will be part of our analytics team and work closely with our Data infra, Product, R&D, Customer Success , Marketing, and Sales teams to identify customer needs, develop strategies for product improvement, and monitor product performance.
As a BI Product Analyst, you will lead our product data layer and be responsible for Product KPIs including Monitoring, Analyzing data and market trends to help us make informed decisions about our products..
- Lead the building of Fireblock’s product data layer
- Develop and Monitor dashboards on product performance and provide insights to inform product development and marketing decisions
- Collaborate with members of the Product, Data Infra, Customer Success, Marketing teams to support data driven mindset
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify customer needs and preferences
- Initiate analysis and data exploration
- Define events and highlight customer journey flows and behavior
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product/Data/BI Analyst or similar role
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Hands-on experience working with SQL/Python and DBT
- Hands-on experience working with Tableau
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical teams
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.