Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
- Support product teams as they develop new features by conducting design reviews, threat modeling, security testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute code to enhance security across our applications, whether by developing security-centric libraries, standardizing security practices, or rectifying security vulnerabilities in Fireblocks client and backend applications.
- Lead automation efforts to proactively identify security weaknesses, and develop security controls to prevent future occurrences of similar vulnerabilities.
- Assess potential security vulnerabilities within our applications, and work with development teams to ensure SLA-driven remediation processes.
- Identify gaps in Fireblocks’ secure software development life cycle (SSDLC), and lead the efforts to address them including implementation end-to-end.
- Determine the root cause and severity of vulnerabilities reported through our bug bounty platform and work with developers to devise and implement robust solutions.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings, roadmap planning, and discussions.
- Validate that security patches address reported vulnerabilities and test for any potential bypasses.
- Document identified vulnerabilities in a way that allows our engineering team to take quick action, providing them with the fixed code.
- Proactively prevent future occurrences of a vulnerability through developing automation, security controls, and educating developers.
- 5+ years of work experience in the application security domain.
- Experience performing security design reviews, threat modeling, or security testing.
- Enthusiasm for writing code, and helping others do the same.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactiveness and self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment.
- Relevant knowledge of modern web and mobile app security landscape, real-world attacks, and mitigations.
- Familiarity with blockchain and Decentralized Applications.
- Past experience educating or mentoring.
- Experience working on a development team.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.