I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
II. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
- “Strictly Necessary” cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- “Functional” cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- “Performance” cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- “Targeting Cookies” may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store personal information directly, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- “Social Media” cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
III. HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind, removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully functional.
You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. For instructions on how to manage cookies, please read the ‘Help’ section of your browser.
IV. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE NOTICE
We may modify or amend this Cookie Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page, and such modified or amended Cookie Notice shall be effective as to you and your information as of that revision date.
We encourage you to periodically review this Cookie Notice to be informed about how we are using cookies.
V. CONTACT US