At the recent Permissionless II, Fireblocks CEO and Co-Founder, Michael Shaulov announced the launch of the non-custodial wallets-as-a-service (WaaS) in his keynote “From Hesitation to Innovation: How Brands Can Successfully Navigate the Web3 Maze” to a standing-room audience.
This blog features resources to help guide you as you build in Web3, including the keynote at Permissionless, white papers, a new webinar, and technical documentation.
- Keynote video: From Hesitation to Innovation: How Brands Can Successfully Navigate the Web3 Maze: Watch the presentation at Permissionless to learn why there is hesitation among businesses when launching a Web3 strategy and how Fireblocks WaaS helps organizations bring their Web3 products to market.
- Blog: Introducing Fireblocks Non-Custodial WaaS: Discover how Fireblocks NCW is the only solution that provides users complete control of their wallets while preventing internal and external attackers from accessing their private keys.
- Webinar: Fireblocks Wallets as a Service: Introducing Enterprise Grade Non-Custodial Wallets: Register to participate in a conversation with Omer Amsel, Head of Web3 at Fireblocks, as he discusses Web3 adoption challenges and how Fireblocks wallets-as-a service can support bringing new Web3 strategies to life without compromising security.
- White paper: Unlocking Web3 for Businesses: Security, Compliance, and Custody: This paper is for anyone interested in bringing a Web3 strategy to life. It features adoption challenges, including reputational risks, regulatory and compliance considerations, wallet custody explanations, and the technology requirements needed to help your company succeed.
- White paper: Guide to Digital Asset Wallets and Service Providers: This guide offers a foundation for understanding different wallet types and service providers. It highlights each of their distinguishing characteristics to help you determine which custody model works best for your digital strategy.
- Fireblocks Non-custodial WaaS Developer Documentation: This documentation is structured to give you an in-depth understanding of the Fireblocks NCW architecture, components, and implementation.
Interested in learning more about Fireblocks non-custodial WaaS?