Fireblocks introduces its non-custodial wallet-as-a-service (WaaS) offering built for brands, corporates, fintechs, and Web3 businesses.
Fireblocks’ non-custodial wallets (NCW) are the first of their kind to offer multi-layer, defense-in-depth security alongside industry-leading customization options and scalability. Leveraging MPC-CMP technology and built for a wide range of development options, Fireblocks NCW is the only solution that provides users complete control of their wallets while preventing internal and external attackers from accessing their private keys.
When we look at where Web3 is going, there is a very obvious gap in the market when it comes to a truly non-custodial wallet solution that is customizable for a myriad of complex interactions required by fintechs, corporates, brands, and Web3 builders. These companies are very exacting in their requirements and off-the-shelf solutions are not sufficiently robust when these companies have multi-million dollar brands to protect. Created and designed to be business-first, Fireblocks’ platform allows us to tackle risks head-on at an architectural level and provide businesses with solutions that allow for both flexibility and scalability.Michael Shaulov CEO and Co-Founder
We will be hosting a webinar, “Fireblocks Wallets as a Service: Introducing Enterprise-Grade Non-Custodial Wallets” to discuss how businesses can securely launch and scale successful Web3 projects leveraging Fireblock NCW.
Fireblocks’ non-custodial wallet solution enables businesses to provide their end users with complete control of their wallet and private key, ensuring end users are never exposed to the businesses’ or Fireblocks’ operational risks. If you’re interested in learning more about the different custody and wallet options available today for protecting your assets, read our new whitepaper, A Guide to Digital Asset Wallets and Service Providers, for more in-depth information.
For Web3 developers, Fireblocks’ non-custodial wallets offer a level of customization, security, scalability, and trust that is unmatched.
The solution features:
- iOS, Android, and web application support — Enabled through Fireblocks’ wallet SDK
- Building blocks architecture – Enables complete customization of users’ key setup, backup, recovery, authentication and signing flows. Developers can configure their wallet implementation based on their user and application requirements.
- Web3 Wallet Link — Enable users to connect their in-app wallets to dApps so they may interact with brands that have a Web3 presence, engage with DeFi protocols, use their tokens in online games, or trade NFTs on marketplaces.
- Policy Engine — The Fireblocks Policy Engine lets businesses control and safeguard their users from scams and cyberattacks. Businesses can provide a gated wallet experience where users can only interact within defined dApps to protect new-to-Web3 users and ensure their application maintains compliance.
- No need for seed phrases — MPC-CMP removes the single-point of failure of private key and seed phrases. It enables businesses to customize how users back up and recover their key shares, including social logins, cloud services (iCloud & Google Drive), or local backup.
- Built-in blockchain node support — Faster time to market and save cost by leveraging Fireblocks’ blockchain nodes. Built-in scalable read and write nodes for Bitcoin and over 25 EVM blockchains, with over 40 blockchain support coming soon.
For more information on integrating Fireblocks non-custodial wallets-as-a-service, check out our developer documentation for full details on our NCW architecture, components, and implementation.