The Fireblocks team is off to a rousing start as we gear up for three of the biggest events in Miami this month – the North American Bitcoin Conference, Context365 Summits, and BattleFin’s Discovery Day.
Come meet the team and learn about the state of digital assets, explore cutting-edge crypto solutions, and hear directly from industry leaders who are pioneering the future of the crypto market. Plus, it won’t be all business! There’ll be plenty of social events that will let you link up with the Fireblocks team while having some fun in the sun.
Here’s a rundown of the key events you can’t miss:
The North American Bitcoin Conference: January 17-19
Join Mark Cuban and more than 4,000 attendees at TNABC 2022 at the James L Knight Convention Center, where you’ll hear insider insights, unconventional wisdom, and industry knowledge.
- Monday Jan 17, 3.45 PM – Permissioned DeFi: The DeFi Gateway For Institutions. Neil Chopra, Director of Business Solutions at Fireblocks, will help you find out how institutions can now safely enter DeFi and operate with full regulatory confidence, and how Fireblocks is breaking down barriers and enabling institutions to hedge against DeFi disruption.
- Tuesday, Jan 18, 10.15 AM: Digital Assets – Legal, Security, & Diversification Considerations. Building powerful teams in crypto starts with having great partners. Explore how Clearwater Digital Partners launched a digital asset hedge fund with expertise from Fireblocks and Morrison Cohen. The conversation will include legal, diversification, and security considerations for prudent investing in 2022 and beyond.
- Tuesday, Jan 18, 8.30 PM – After-Party. A chance to mingle and chat with industry experts and attendees in a casual setting hosted by Art N Folly.
Context365 Summits: January 23-26
Context Summits’ flagship event will be held at the JW Marriott Turnberry Resort & Spa. The in-person event will bring together qualified investors and alternative investment managers for several days of productive, prescheduled one-on-one meetings.
- Tuesday, Jan 25, 9.40 AM – Fireblocks Introduction by CEO and Co-Founder Michael Shaulov. Hear from our founder and CEO about the exciting ways that Fireeblocks is revolutionizing the blockchain and the crypto industry at large, as well as the exciting new innovations we have on the horizon.
- Tuesday, Jan 25, 9.50 AM – Investing in Digital Assets Custody, Data, and Security (King Ballroom). Michael Shaulov, CEO and Co-Founder of Fireblocks, will participate in a panel discussion that explores the importance of digital asset custody, data protection, and blockchain security.
- Tuesday, Jan 25, 5.30 PM – Fireblocks Cocktail Party (The Harry Soffer Room). Meet and mingle with members of the Fireblocks team over drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Talk to a team member at the Fireblocks booth to get your invite for this RSVP-only event.
- Tuesday, Jan 25, 6.00 PM – Island Vibes Networking Happy Hour & Dinner (Driving Range). An event with networking, games, cocktails and a Caribbean-style dinner, followed by a live performance from international music star Ziggy Marley.
BattleFin Discovery Day: January 26
Discovery Day Miami brings together cutting-edge alternative data providers at the Nobu Eden Roc Hotel to showcase the latest datasets being used to find alpha. This year will feature an “Insights” component where data providers will be able to talk about new products and highlight interesting trends and insights across the industry.
- Wednesday, Jan 26, 8.40 AM. Neil Chopra, Director of Business Solutions, will be speaking in the panel session “DeFi-ing Expectations” about the industries that will see the most innovation and disruption from the digital asset world.
- Wednesday, Jan 26, 3.00 PM. Jason Allegrante, Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, will be speaking at the panel session on Regulatory, Compliance and Private Fund Outlook in 2022, Impacts for Crypto and Digital Assets.
We can’t wait to see you in Miami!
Want to meet with the Fireblocks team at any of the above events? Reach out to [email protected].