The past 12 months have been transformational for nearly every industry. We’re now over a year into the COVID-19 pandemic, with an estimated 1 in 4 Americans currently working remotely. In many industries, the new normal of remote work has led to numerous difficulties from a security perspective; back in April of last year, we blogged about how organizations in the crypto and fintech industries could alleviate certain security risks through best practices, and the situation continues to evolve to this day.
Now, Microsoft is recognizing leaders in security, compliance, and identity who have explored new concepts and retooled products to better support remote workplaces with the 2nd Annual Microsoft Security 20/20 Awards.
We are thrilled to announce that Fireblocks is a finalist in the Security Trailblazer category, which recognizes “Partners who drive major security-related initiatives and educate the market on how to be more secure.”
Prioritizing security in the year of remote work
In the words of Vasu Jakkal, Microsoft’s CVP of Security, Compliance & Identity, “The past 12 months have reshaped our industry. We’ve all been pushed to reach new heights—creating integrated security, compliance, and identity solutions that work across platforms and cloud environments.”
At Fireblocks, security has always been our highest priority, and the past year has been no different. This is another testament to the groundbreaking work our R&D and cryptography team is doing, which enables our customers to securely engage with cutting-edge blockchain technology. Today, we’re protecting some of the world’s largest financial institutions’ digital assets with:
- Intel SGX (High degree of data privacy and scalability across public clouds and on-prem deployments)
- MPC-CMP (Most advanced MPC algorithm, empowering hardware isolation implementations)
- Multi-cloud deployments (Including Microsoft Azure)
- Robust Policy Engine (Enables users to configure a list of rules that affect how transactions are handled and approved)
- Digital Asset Transfer Network (The only settlement layer that mitigates the risks associated with deposit addresses by automating deposit address authentication and rotation)
If you’re interested in learning more about our industry-leading security offerings, read our newest security whitepaper: Fireblocks Multi-layer Philosophy for Securing Digital Assets.
Winners will be voted on by the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA).
Register for the event here.