GRC Operations & PMO
About The Position
Fireblocks is a leading digital asset infrastructure provider for some of the largest global financial institutions in the crypto space. Hundreds of customers use Fireblocks’ platform to conduct their robust financial operations.
In this role as a GRC Operations & PMO, you will-
- Operationalize various GRC capability areas such as enterprise security risk management, compliance management, policy management, security awareness training, third party risk management.
- Lead the operationalization of security compliance programs to support various compliance regulations (e.g. SOC2, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Perform risk assessments that address security threats, changes to systems and/or applications, process improvement initiatives, supplier assessments (including downstream outsourcers) and other requests from the business.
- Lead the Security Awareness Program inc increasing Fireblocks User’s awareness, tabletops, internal & managerial security drills
- Establish and maintain security metrics and reporting.
- Respond to customer security/compliance questionnaires
- Act as security risk management ambassador to internal customers.
- Act as IT & Security PMO responsible for planning and overseeing projects within the CIO & CISO organization, from the initial ideation through to completion.
- Coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Build reports and dashboard of security risks, vulnerabilities, projects status, blockers etc. .Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed & Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of GRC operations or project management
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful