Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Deal Desk Manager, EMEA
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
Come join the Fireblocks Deal Desk team, you’ll be in a lead advisory role proposing viable deal structures for our customers while addressing the needs of internal corporate stakeholders, maximizing revenue, and helping increase the productivity of our sales teams. You’ll work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Revenue Accounting, Legal, Pricing Strategy, Product Management, and Access Use Verification. This is an integral individual contributor role that will collaborate closely with the EMEA sales organization to close complex, non-standard revenue deals in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Be a trusted advisor and influencer to the field Sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial business terms for complex, non-standard transactions
- Actively participating in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management
- Serving as an escalation point for non-standard terms and provide approvals or propose alternatives to help move deals forward
- Cultivating internal relationships with all levels of the sales organization in the region
- Collaborating across geographies and with multiple groups, such as Revenue Accounting, Sales Operations, Legal, Pricing, Product Management, and License & Use Verification to help facilitate the deal process
- Applying accounting principles to draft and review contract language and deal structures to ensure revenue recognition treatment will be most advantageous to the company
- Advising to ensure that resolution of customer satisfaction issues are acceptable under company policies
- Ensuring contract pricing structures represent a fair value of exchange for both Fireblocks and customers
- Identifying and making recommendations for process improvements; assist with ad hoc projects such as CPQ/CLM implementation enhancements and programs unique to EMEA region
- Relatable deal desk, contracts, or revenue accounting experience within software/SaaS
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate long, complex sales cycles
- Business acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read, interpret, and draft business terms and conditions
- Analytical abilities with the ability to create ad hoc spreadsheets
- Self-motivation and dependability satisfying deliverables and deadlines
- Flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods of the fiscal quarter
- Experience of supporting sales team across EMEA is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in related and relevant areas is desirable but not a must
We’d love for you to have financial services, fintech, blockchain, cybersecurity or crypto industry experience but it is not a requirement. We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.