Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hyper-growth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of May 2022, we serve over 1300 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
You will be a member of a growing global team, managing a team that generates interest with qualified prospects using outbound and inbound tactics by positioning Fireblocks as the leader in the industry. At Fireblocks, you will have the opportunity to work with and be mentored by some of the top professionals in the industry. It will be both the most challenging and most fulfilling job you will ever have. This role reports directly to the BDR Director and sits in our New York office.
As a manager, your job is to:
- Develop dynamic strategies based on regions, market segments, and market trends
- Recruit and train BDRs to create qualified opportunities for the sales team and achieve pipeline goals to ensure success for sales
- Take on operational and administrative tasks to help the BDR team execute properly and overachieve targets.
- You will oversee new business development efforts in our offices in New York City and Latin America
- Develop regional strategies for each customer segment for new business development
- Train reps of the BDR team to identify, qualify, and create opportunities
- Optimize processes and provide ongoing coaching and enablement for each team member
- Ensure team is hitting capacity at all times
- Provide customized copy for email templates for both outbound and inbound strategies based on target personas and clear value propositions
- Be an expert on which product capabilities and customer stories apply to the market
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure market trends are being surfaced internally and Fireblocks is positioned properly
- Liaise between regional Sales and BDR teams to ensure quality leads are being passed over and opportunities are being converted
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a leadership or team lead role within sales or marketing
- Ability to shift strategies quickly and efficiently
- A passion for data with a strong ability to develop clear and concise stories using data
- Ability to break down broad concepts and strategies into actionable tactical plans
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing
- Understanding of crypto and/or financial sector
- A background in FinTech highly preferred
- Proven cross functional experience
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 91,000 to 123,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.