Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
What you'll do
As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager at Fireblocks you'll work with our customers on engagement programs that will impact large target customer groups. You'll build processes and manage the life-cycle of Fireblocks strategic customers, build great relationships, demonstrate the product, educate customers, represent the customer interest by managing feature requests with product management, and prioritize support cases. You'll have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world and master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and an expert on our system.
- Own the post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customers’ implementation, and post-onboarding processes.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts at once through 1:many programs, such as leading customer campaigns, custom training/webinars, and hosting online workshops to educate customers on the features of Fireblocks products.
- Help build and shape the Mid-Market Customer Success team at Fireblocks, and drive innovation and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience as a customer success manager (or similar role)
- Experience in scaling in a hyper-growth company, and a deep understanding of the SaaS business model
- Excellent communication, influence, and presentation skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with a willingness to be available at non-routine hours
- A true autodidact with amazing interpersonal skills and technical acumen
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field is highly desired
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is $97,000 to $154,000. The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.