Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We are looking for a product marketing manager who is passionate about the role cryptocurrency has and will have in global financial markets. You will develop product messaging that effectively communicates how our products enable prospects to build secure, scalable digital asset businesses. A key focus will be creating product collateral that clearly communicates the value of Fireblocks products and services. You are a creative marketer with strong communication skills, who often brings new ideas for content and collateral. You have demonstrated experience working with global marketing, product and sales teams.
You have experience turning complex topics like cryptography and cryptocurrency into understandable and informative content.
● Creating powerful content for secure cryptocurrency infrastructure services that communicates Fireblocks market leadership.
● Work closely with Marketing and Sales to develop effective enablement, programs and messaging that drive demand for Fireblocks products and services.
● Work with Product and Marketing to plan and build go-to-market campaigns for new products and features.
● Identify product differentiators that help sales best position Fireblocks against competitors. ● Understand and thrive in an organization that is experiencing hyper-growth, with a work ethic that makes massive goals attainable.
● 3+ years experience in product marketing or closely related areas
● Product marketing experience with a combination of the following: Fintech, cybersecurity, and SaaS. Crypto industry experience is a major plus.
● A passion and a willingness to learn about new technologies including cryptocurrency and the blockchains that power them.
● Experience marketing products to large enterprises and navigating buying teams of large prospect organizations.
● Experience building collateral for enterprise software products, experience supporting cybersecurity is preferred.
● Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator while working with highly technical subjects.
● Cross-functional team player who excels working with marketing, product, and sales colleagues.
● Highly driven self-starter that is unafraid of building produce collateral with limited guidance.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.