Fireblocks is one of the most well-funded and fastest-growing start-ups in the crypto and blockchain space. We’re on a mission to enable every business in the world to securely and easily support digital assets and cryptocurrencies. Today, over 1500 customers rely on the Fireblocks platform to store, transfer and issue digital assets – and we’re just getting started.
Sales Director, UK
Looking for an industry-leading, secure digital asset platform, experiencing hypergrowth valued at $8 billion? Welcome to Fireblocks!
Here’s the bit about us:
Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Here at Fireblocks, we enable financial institutions to securely build, run and scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based Wallet Infrastructure. Digital assets are protected from cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error using next-generation multi-layer technology. Fireblocks is the only platform that provides insurance for digital assets in storage, transfer, and E&O.
As of September 2022, we serve over 1600 institutional customers, have secured the transfer of over $3 trillion in digital assets and are the highest valued digital asset infrastructure company in the world, with a valuation of $8 billion and over $1 billion raised.
Our mission is simple: Enable every business to easily and securely support digital assets & cryptocurrencies. Come join us as we Secure. Simplify. Scale
Here’s the bit about the opportunity:
As part of the Fireblocks sales team, you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest-growing companies in the Blockchain and Cybersecurity field. You’ll be targeting a mixture of Crypto Native, Web3 and TradFi accounts in the UK working closely with Sales Engineers and the Business Development team.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Working closely with the Fireblocks BDR and GTM Team
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospects and customers
- Prospect, territory, and account planning
- Updating and maintaining Fireblocks CRM
- Enterprise sales experience in software or institutional sales, selling into a relevant space of financial services, crypto, blockchain or fintech
- Understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- Direct experience working within financial services, cybersecurity, or cryptocurrency is preferred
- Track record of over achievement
- Entrepreneurial and relentless hunting attitude with a willingness to prospect
- Worked in a team selling environment
We have a comprehensive onboarding and training program for all new employees. We are looking for those who want to work with some of the industries most talented contributors. We’re looking for you to bring a track record of success and experience of closing complex deals within the financial services or fintech sector.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.